Reconcile initial balance error

Steve Kelem steve at kelem.net
Fri May 11 16:02:31 EDT 2007

Hmmm...
So, if there's no cash in the account, then I have to reconcile each subaccount, but if there happens to be some cash, e.g., after I sell a fund, then I have to reconcile the parent account and not the subaccounts?

This seems awkward. Is that how it's supposed to be?  Is that how it should be?

Steve