problem posting invoices

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Tue May 15 02:03:45 EDT 2007

Hi I transferred my books from one computer to another using ver.
2.0.5 . I just opened an xac file up and I thought that would work fine.
Everthing looks good till I try to change some of the existing data.
When I try to change some of the previous information in an invoice (ie.
unpost edit then post again, the new information doesn't show up in the
reports ie account summary. What could I be doing wrong. The invoice
shows up but the tax and sales value are blank in the report. This is
driving me crazy. Any thoughts?
jim