crash

G.Paulo gpextra at terra.com.br
Wed May 16 22:23:56 EDT 2007

All,
I've got several crashes with gnucash 2.0.5. This is what happens: when the cursor is in the "Description" column and I press "tab", the "transfer" column is automatically filled (it's ok) and the cursor goes to the "Increase" or "decrease" column in order to fill in the value. At this moment, right after the "tab", gnucash crashes. I have to restart it and do all over again, but now avoiding pressing "tab", but using the mouse to go do the "transfer" and fill everything.

I am using Debian Etch. Any idea about it?