State of Postgres support, and/or command line interface?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Fri May 18 19:38:05 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 3:18 pm, Braindead wrote:
> On Fri, 18 May 2007 21:06:05 +0200 Klaus Dahlke <klaus.dahlke at gmx.de>
wrote:
>> I have written two perl-scripts that converts gnucash's zipped
>> xml-file into sql statements for parsing the date into the old
[...]
> That would probably work out perfectly for my purposes.... willing to
> share?  I'd certainly be willing to return any enhancements I may make..
> although I doubt I'd need to make any..

Yeah, it's be great to have that script available, maybe even in a
contrib/ directory in the 2.2 release.

As for OP's question: the PG backend is pretty deprecated.  There is
on-going work to get a GDA backend.  This came up on -user not too long
ago; a slightly more full response is in the archives.

--
...jsled