custom reports

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon May 28 14:27:39 EDT 2007

On Monday 28 May 2007, Phil Groschwitz wrote:
> I have GnuCash 2.0.5 on Mandriva 2007.1.
>
> When I add custom reports, I can see the reports in
> ~/.gnucash/saved-reports-2.0
>
> However, in Gnucash when I select Reports->Custom only the last report
> in the saved-reports-2.0 file is listed.  And it is listed as many
> times as there are separate reports defined in saved-reports-2.0.
>
> For example, I have 3 saved reports: Jan_PNL, Feb_PNL, and Mar_PNL.
> They're all in saved-reports-2.0.  On the Custom menu, Mar_PNL is
> listed 3 times.
>
> Is this something I can fix?
>
> Thanks!
> Phil

Hi Phil,

I saw something very similar to this a while back with several custom reports
which were named similarly.

IIRC, the problem seemed to be caused by GC trying to allocate an ATL+? key
combo in the menu, and changing various report titles around fixed it for me
(eg, try Jan_PNL, Feb_PNL, Mar_ProfNLoss)

HTH,
Maf.

PS
I guess this should head to bugzilla, if you can confirm the behaviour for me,
I'll file it tomorrow.