recovery

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sun Nov 4 00:03:01 EDT 2007

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 04:51:54PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting hendrik at topoi.pooq.com:

> >>Why?  Why not just link against libgncengine and load the
> >>gnc-backend-file into your code?  We already have an API that you can
> >>use to read GnuCash data files.  Moreover, using the GnuCash API means
> >>you'll not "break" when the data file changes format!
> >
> >I wrote the thing years ago and just make patshes from year to year as
> >our requirements change.  I hadn't heard of the API.  Wher can I fint
> >the details?
>
> In the GnuCash sources.  Docs are online at http://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD

Tried that:  I entered
http://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD
into my iceweasel and was told:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /docs/HEAD on this server.
Apache/2.2.6 (Fedora) Server at cvs.gnucash.org Port 80

I presume this indicates soemthing is wrong, and that this isn't the
relevant docs.

-- hendrik