Mysterious Window

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Nov 8 09:33:00 EST 2007

On Thursday 18 Oct 2007, Maf. King wrote:
> > My theory is that there is a bug in the case where there are SXes to
> > (auto-)create, but none that require interaction/dialog to create.  In
> > that case, it's not supposed to show the Since Last Run dialog, but
> > instead a simple message box saying "I auto created N transactions...".
>
> Josh,
>
> I'd have to say that, anecdotally at least, I think you are correct,  I
> have a few SXs set across several data files, and I'm sure that on
> occasion, a weekly auto-create (notify in advance=0 days) SX, which doesn't
> need any user input throws the Since last run... dialog which I have just
> confirmed away.
>
> Of course, sometimes it happens that my monthly (warn=7 days) SXs are also
> present.   I'll pay attention on/after monday, when the next weekly one is
> due.... I don't recall ever seeing the "I created N transactions" popup,
> though.
>
> GC 2.2.1, SuSE 10.2
>
> Cheers,
> Maf.

Josh,
Sorry for dragging up the old thread, but I thought that the context might be
useful.

Attached are two screenshots, one of the last run dialog which just came up
when I started GC today, and one of the options dialog.

By what you said before, I should have got a dialog informing me that the SX
had created one txn, rather than the full-on since last run?

If this is indeed not the behaviour you expect, I'll drag it over to bugzilla.

Cheers,
Maf.