Nightly Builds Still Available?

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:46:03 EST 2007

Hi Kim!

On 11/8/07, Kim_Wood <kim.wood at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> I find the Windows nightly builds interesting - and enjoy looking for bugs
> or
> broken functionality.  There has not been a build released via
> http://cyberbird.yi.org/gnucash/ for some time now.

*checks build machine* ah, you're right - the builds have been failing since
r16579, about a week ago. I haven't got all the bugs worked out on this
automated system, so I'll reset it and we should be good to go. Thanks for
the report!

 Has a decision been
> made to no longer offer nightly builds?  Is there another location where I
> can find them?
>
> Perhaps it's time I learned to build my own executable from the source!

Always a good thing to know how to do - give it a try sometime. We're here
to help if you run into problems.

Nathan

Regards,

> Kim
> --

Ever notice something?  Linux comes with compilers.  Vista comes with
Solitaire.