Retreiving the 'ask' price for funds in Gnuash

Chris Brooker cjbrooker at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 05:34:21 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply David.

That all sounds perfectly logical, however, my online fund holders always
quote my fund value using the 'ask' price. I guess this is because this is
the minimum value of the fund at any given time.

I would be happier knowing the minimum value of my fund than using the 'mid'
price.

This way I know that if I were to sell my fund holding I know what the
minimum value is so that I can plan for it (to a degree).

I guess my question still stands: how do I get the online prices to use the
'ask' price instead of the 'mid' price?