Opening custom report fails

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Nov 16 17:30:29 EST 2007

On Friday 16 November 2007 04:09:38 pm Bob Thibodeau wrote:
> I wasn't able to get any help on this. The only way around it I found
> was to never close the report. Any reports I leave open will be there
> when I restart gnucash. If I close it, there's no getting it back.
>
> Bob T
>
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 01:11:23PM -0600, Anthony Messina wrote:
> > I am using gnucash 2.2.1 on Fedora 8.  I just spent a bit of time
> > creating a custom report, saved it and was looking forward to it being
> > available when I opened gnucash again.  I got the "an error occurred
> > while running report" so...

that's what i found as well.  :(

what do you mean when you say "i wasn't able to get any help"?  have you been
trying long?  i hope this type of thing isn't what ends up getting ignored.

anyway, thanks for letting me know i'm not the only one :)

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E