Split transaction

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Nov 18 12:11:19 EST 2007

"Edward Mellor" <epmellor at googlemail.com> writes:
> I'm a new user trying to get to grips with accounting. I'm following the
> tutorial and getting on great until I came to the section 'Split
> Transaction'. It seem what ever I do, the split icon and menu command remain
> greyed out. Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong?

If you're in View > Auto-Split or View > Transaction Journal modes, the transaction's
are already being viewed as a Split, so the Split (toolbar and menu) action
is invalid.

That action is only relevant in the View > Basic Ledger mode.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}