Error on Startup

David Patrick webmaster at davidpatrick.name
Sun Nov 18 13:19:51 EST 2007

Have just installed the latest build of Gnucash through the Fink, and
everything appears OK.

However, on launching the application utilising the Gnucash Launcher
2.0 application I get the following:

(1) X11 starts
(2) Gnucash appears to start - the splash screen appears and looks to
be activating the various modules
(3) Error message displays "Please visit the GNOME Application Crash
page for more information"
(4) New error message appears "The command exited with a non-zero
status"
(5) Clicking OK closes the app down

Just looking for ideas of what might be wrong or what I could do to
rectify the error.

I will be asking over on the Fink lists as well - in case it is
related to Fink and not Gnucash.

Running on 2.0ghz iMac running 10.5.1 version of Leopard.

Cheers,
David

--
David Patrick