Opening custom report fails

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 19 09:42:02 EST 2007

Because the "save custom report" interface doesn't pay attention to
what report is actually loaded.   You just can't save the multi-column,
and it's not special-cased in the "save" routine even though it's known
not to work at all -- it doesn't work because of the way reports are
saved as a delta to the running configuration, but the multi-column
is just so special in so many ways that it just doesn't work.

Feel free to supply a patch that fixes the problem.

-derek