Simpler alternative to GnuCash?

Ron Morse rbmorse at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 11:26:13 EST 2007

Managing mutual funds under GnuCash isn't as complicated as it
seems...once you walk through it a couple of times.  The user guide is
pretty comprehensive. With just a little experience the design rationale
should be clear, and in any case it's still easier than doing it by hand
or spreadsheet.

With that out of the way, Moneydance will probably do what you want.
It's not free (about $40 USD as I recall), but if you're using MS Money
you'll be used to that part. The last time I looked Moneydance offered a
no-cost evaluation option. Google on "moneydance" should find the
website.

Ron Morse