Printing backward temporary solved

Ken G. ken.g at insightbb.com
Mon Nov 19 12:34:19 EST 2007

Only on the printer. Someone else (Mike) mentioned that this was a
temporary workaround. Ken Message: 5 Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:53:12
-0500 From: hendrik at topoi.pooq.com Subject: Re: Printing backward
temporary solved To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org Message-ID:
<20071118185312.GA32327 at topoi.pooq.com> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 01:23:13PM -0500, Ken G. wrote:

> > Recently, I mentioned the reports were being printed backward, although
> > it look okay when viewed on the monitor.  I was printing to a Canon
> > Pixma MP-160 printer.
> >
> > I was told to use pdfCreator but still things were being printed
> > backward.   :-(

Was it backward in the pdf or only on the printer?  That might help
disgnose the problem.

-- hendrik