Printing backward and upside down

Ken G. ken.g at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 20 11:13:46 EST 2007

There seem to be two 'PDFCreator' on the Internet.  The one I am using
came from
the following link:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
and it is free.

Regard Rich's comment below, I concurred with him.  This appear to be
some sort
of a Windows/GnuCash conflict.  Hopefully, some one will fix this very
soon.

I also agreed with Mike's comment as I am running GnuCash 2.2.1 on XP/SP2
and must use Report > Export to .html format.

Ken