Startup Errors [was [Fink-beginners] Problems with Gnucash through Fink]

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 16:46:29 EST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007, at 2:58 PM, David Patrick wrote:

>> It's been a few days, and I have tried several times. Each time
>> removing Gnucash and re-installing.

Gnucash or Gnucash2? In fink's repositories, the latest versions are
packaged as gnucash2. I wouldn't expect the gnucash 1.8.x series (the
gnucash package) to run on Leopard.

What happens if you just open Terminal.app and type "gnucash" (same
command launches gnucash for both the gnucash and gnucash2 packages)?
i.e., leave the launcher app out of the process for now.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net