Crash during online banking setup

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:38:48 EST 2007

OK, I was able to get the error to occur while running under gdb. I've
attached a trace of the bt command. Sorry if it's not much help. I used the
pd and mmp tools from www.trapkit.de to try to add some symbols, but mpp
didn't list any dll's for the addresses shown in the trace, so it wasn't
much use (assuming I used it correctly).

-Charles