MacPorts Error: Could not find Python module gtk

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 23:39:28 EST 2007

looks like the avahi port needs some attention. You could try
installing pygtk manually and then retry the gnucash install. Or you
could add --disable-pygtk to the config parameters in the avahi port
description.

I spend most of my time in fink, and their avahi package disables all
of the python options. So I don't know if just adding the pygtk stuff
will work for you.

Dave