find invoice

Heather Daley gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com
Fri Nov 30 10:41:14 EST 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 09:36:42PM -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
>> Just upgraded to 2.2.1.  When I go to 'Business->Customer->find invoice'
>> the popup does not popup.  Is this a known problem?
>>

> I've seen it. I'm not at my desk to reporduce it at the moment, but
> essentially *none* of the find dialogs appear ATM except one (I think
> its 'select' customer/vendor) and that one requires you cilck on it
> twice to make it stick around.
>
> There are work-arounds by clicking links through the Aging reports.

It happens to me all the time.  Any find... from the menus pops up a
window that disappears immediately.  In the report options and other
dialogues, if there's a find... you can get to by way of a click, the fist
popup disappears, but the second click brings a window that stays.  So
far, I've done what I need by way of workarounds, but it's definitely a
bug that needs to be fixed (somewhere.)

Heather, full of Joy

"Joy is the royal standard floating from the flagstaff of the heart,
                   telling us that the King is in residence."
                                         -Anonymous