Multiple Currencies

Alan Larkin alan.j.larkin at ucd.ie
Thu Oct 4 05:40:38 EDT 2007

Sweet. I think I have it now. Yes, the 'trick' is to enter the transactions in the foreign currency
account and set the exchange rate. Dont get why it doesnt work when I enter them in Euro accounts
and inverse the rate. Probably some silly mistake Ill figure out later.

Okay, I am happy enough for the moment. It makes accounting hell, but at least I can keep my records
reasonably accurate. Thanks all.

Alan.