No subject

linux at gypsyfarm.com linux at gypsyfarm.com
Fri Oct 5 09:26:50 EDT 2007

Well this is embarrassing, but my dang file browser (Using Nautilus) was set to
not show hidden files. Still it was odd because I did use the gnome search tool
to search for the file by name and did not realized it did not look at hidden
files. Must be an option or something. I'm a bit new to Linux so that's my
excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, sure enough, once you find the correct file and delete the
saved-reports-1.8* file I got my wonderful pie chart working again.

Thanks for the info!

Pat
www.gypsyfarm.com