Extra content added to printed invoices

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 8 09:52:30 EDT 2007

Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> writes:

> There was a 'config.auto' already there and no config.user.

True, but you still want to put this into config.user like I said..

> OK, I've put the "(load-from-path
> "/home/heller/gnucash/stylesheet-dws.scm")" into config.user and now I'm
> getting this error message:
>
> sauron.deepsoft.com% gnucash
>        Backtrace:
> In current input:
>    1: 0* [gnc:report-menu-setup]
>    ?: 1  (letrec (# # # ...) (gnc:add-extension income-expense-menu) ...)
> In /usr/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/report/report-gnome.scm:
>  112: 2* [gnc:add-extension #(menu "_Income & Expense" "" ...)]
> In unknown file:
>    ?: 3* gnc:extension-type
>
> <unnamed port>: In expression gnc:extension-type:
> <unnamed port>: Unbound variable: gnc:extension-type
>
> What do I bind gnc:extension-type to?  It is NOT bound or referenced
> anywhere in any of the existing stylesheet code (or in fact anywhere in
> the scheme code (according to grep anyway).

Um, hmm.. it's defined in gnc-menu-extensions.scm. This seems to
imply that it's not already loaded or not in the running environment.

> I'm using 2.0.1 (on CentOS 4.5, installed from the RHEL 4 RPMs):
> sauron.deepsoft.com% gnucash -v
> GnuCash 2.0.1
> Built 2006-08-23 from r14585
> sauron.deepsoft.com% rpm -q gnucash
> gnucash-2.0.1-4.rhel4

a) 2.0.1 is old and buggy; update to at least 2.0.5 if not 2.2.1
b) It's POSSIBLE that config.user doesn't have the full environment.
   You might want to try searching the archives for config.user.
   I think that it might not work properly until 2.2.x