stylesheet-dws (for GnuCash 2.0) to add PayPal button

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Oct 8 11:10:46 EDT 2007

Ok, I've managed to get this to actually work!  I've uploaded a tarball
with the scheme file and a short README file to the URL:

ftp://ftp.deepsoft.com/pub/deepwoods/Other/stylesheet-dws-0.0.tar.gz

It has been (lightly) tested with 2.0.1 (Built 2006-08-23 from r14585)
under CentOS 4.5.

To use it under GnuCash 2.0.x, just unpack somewhere and include a line
like:

(load-from-path "<path>/stylesheet-dws.scm")

in $HOME/.gnucash/config.user

Does there exist a sed script to change the scheme function names to the
GnuCash 2.2 scheme function names?

--
Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration