Since Last Run in 2.2

Volker Englisch volker at mail.nih.gov
Sat Oct 13 17:43:47 EDT 2007

On 10/13/2007 04:29 PM Heather Daley wrote:
> I don't see how to change a "to-create" into a "postpone" or anything else
> for that matter.  When I click "ok" (my only apparent option besides
> "cancel") all to-create transactions are entered in the registers.

In the Since-Last-Run window highlight the date of the SX that's to be
created.  Then click on the word 'To-Create' and a menu will come up
allowing you to postpone/ignore the transaction.

I had to get used to the new Since-Last-Run myself but you'll get used to
it. :-)

--
Volker Englisch
http://www.englisch.us