cost center

Schild, Helge Helge.Schild at delaval.com
Wed Oct 17 02:41:43 EDT 2007

Hi

I like to work with cost centres in GnuCash. So I want to mark
transactions across different accounts with some flags I can later use
to group, sort or filter by in reports.

I read in an older thread
(https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2001-October/002616.ht
ml) that the action field in split transactions was meant to be used for
this but that it was never implemented. Has there coming up an option
for this meanwhile? Or is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Helge

"This is an e-mail from a DeLaval company. This e-mail is confidential
and may also be privileged. Please delete the email and notify us
immediately if you are not the intended recipient. DeLaval does not
enter into contracts or contractual obligations via electronic mail,
unless otherwise agreed in writing between parties concerned.
Thank you."

DeLaval GmbH, Glinde
Amtsgericht/Regional Court Luebeck, HRB 1848 RE
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Gerd Claussen

DeLaval Holding GmbH, Glinde
Amtsgericht/Regional Court Luebeck, HRB 2369 RE,
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Directors: Jan Ove Nilsson;  Gerd Claussen