Mysterious Window

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 13:00:33 EDT 2007

   I'm very sorry, but I have no idea what SXes are or how to "auto-create"
   anything. This new window appeared by itself after installing 2.2.1 - never
   saw it before.  Under 'GnuCash Preferences' and 'Scheduled Transactions' and
   'Since Last Run Dialogue' 'Run When Data File Opened' is checked. I suppose
   I can just uncheck that, but I still wouldn't know what it was for. It only
   appears maybe one time in ten when starting GC. More of a curiosity than a
   bother.
   Steve J
   Josh Sled wrote:

JUNIPER [1]<snijuniper at comcast.net> writes:

       On opening GC 2.2.1 (via Kubuntu) I sometimes get a window entitled
   "Since Last Run" with 3 columns: Transaction, Status and Value. The first
   column shows the names of my scheduled transactions and the other columns
   are empty. I see no purpose for the window, which appears only occasionally.
   I  ignore  it  and close it and everything proceeds as if it had never
   appeared. Been using GC several years now and really like it.

Do you have your SXes set up as auto-create, perhaps?