SV: SV: cost center

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 19 13:18:41 EDT 2007

"Schild, Helge" <Helge.Schild at delaval.com> writes:

>> Från: Josh Sled [mailto:jsled at asynchronous.org]
>> "Schild, Helge" <Helge.Schild at delaval.com> writes:
>> >
>> > Thanks for your hints! Can I edit the predefined actions I get in the
>> drop down list, like add my own and take away some?
>>
>> Only by editing the source code, not via the user interface.
>>
> Thanks again, even if this is not really what I have expected to read. :-(
> But can you give me a hint where in the source code these actions are predefined? I think changing them (or adding some) is the only way to use he auto expand function for that field, or? I have already hacked one dll for GnuCash so I might as well be able to do that with some other code. At least it is worth a try. :-)

Depends which set you want to modify.   The set(s) are defined
for the account registers in src/register/ledger-core/split-register.c
in the function gnc_split_register_config_action() and for the
Invoice register in src/business/business-ledger/gncEntryLedger.c
in the function gnc_entry_ledger_config_action().

Hope this helps,