HUGE problems with gnucash and Ubuntu 7.10, just released

Kim_Wood kim.wood at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 21 18:22:59 EDT 2007

Just my two cents worth...

I am relatively new to the Ubuntu world - so I may be getting the following
comments wrong.  I built a clean Ubuntu 7.10 system over the weekend and
installed GNUcash 2.2.1 from the Ubuntu repositories.  Further, I turned on
the full Compiz bells and whistles.  I don't seem to have the problems
others are seeing.

Has anyone else tried a clean install?  Might this mean that GNUcash is
being clobbered by something else?  Any ideas?

Regards,

Kim Wood