Server Maintenence this weekend

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 24 11:28:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

This weekend the gnucash everything-server (SVN, Trac, Wiki, Email)
will be down for scheduled maintenence.  While the server is down all
services, SVN, Trac, the Wiki, Email, and the email archives will be
unavailable.  During this downtime I plan to replace the failing hard
drive (and the mirror) with new drives, upgrade the RAM from 1.5GB to
2GB, and then update the software from FC4 to F7.

I suspect the system will be down for several hours.  I plan to do the
work on Saturday during the US/Eastern daytime.  I'll try to send out
an email prior to the work and another email once the work is
finished.  Other updates will be sent to IRC during the course of the
work <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/IRC>.

Please email me if you have any questions.