Can not load GnuCash

Jack jjjiom at manx.net
Fri Oct 26 17:45:09 EDT 2007

++++++++Additional information:
As I stated the version is 2.2.1. When I just opened my good file, this
was the tip of the day:
This is a DEVELOPMENT version of GnuCash. It probably has lots of bugs
and unstable features! If you are looking for a stable personal finance
application, you should use the latest release of GnuCash 2.0.