Scheduled Server Maintenence: Server going down

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 27 09:12:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

The gnucash "everything" server is going down shortly.  This
means that you will not be able to access the GnuCash Subversion
repository, the Wiki, email, or the email archive.  I don't know
exactly how long it will take, but I'm hoping to have the server
back online before 6pm (US/ET) tonight.  But it will all depend
on how quickly the work gets done, how quickly the raid rebuilds
itself, and how quickly I can get the software updated and tested.

Futher questions and updates will be posted in the GnuCash IRC
Channel, #gnucash on irc.gnome.org.

I'll send follow-up email when the service is complete.

-derel