Next Question: Last Reconciled Date in Accounts Page?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 00:45:05 EDT 2007

Okay, so I'm looking at my Accounts hierarchy in Gnucash, and it would be
really nice to see the last reconciled date (LRD) there. That way, I could see
at a glance which accounts have slipped my attention for a long time. However,
LRD is not one of the options in the columns select list that drops down.

I know that Gnucash stores something about the LRD, since it seems to know, on
an account-by-account basis, what the next reconcile date should be, so I
wonder whether it would be possible to display the LRD without a huge amount of
pain.

David