Scheduled Upcoming Calendar highlighting

Mike gnucash07299 at tuffmail.us
Tue Oct 30 09:41:19 EDT 2007

My first post...

First of all, I started using Quicken for DOS version 3, and I "upgraded"
about every other version up to Quicken 2003.

I tried GnuCash in early 2000? and found it very difficult to understand.
That was entirely my own fault.  About a week ago, I downloaded GnuCash
2.2.1 for Windows (XP) and took the time to read the "Tutorial and
Concepts Guide"... what a GREAT help! :-))

Now my problem...

This http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/help/trans-sched.html page says...

"Below the list of scheduled transactions is the Upcoming calendar. This
calendar displays up to the next year and highlights the dates that the
scheduled transactions are scheduled to occur so it is easy to see when
the transactions are scheduled."

I added three scheduled (property tax) transactions:
1) Ross Township Winter | Monthly (x12): 1 | 02/01/2008
2) Lincoln County Treasure | Monthly (x6): 16 | 05/16/2008
3) Ross Township Summer | Monthly (x12): 1 | 09/01/2008

But I only see the yellow highlighting in one month.

If, I double-click on the 1st transaction the "Edit Schedule Transaction"
is displayed, and then I click OK.  The calendar displays months Feb-Jan
and only Feb 1st and Feb 16th is yellow.

If, I double-click on the 2nd transaction the "Edit Schedule Transaction"
is displayed, and then I click OK.  The calendar displays months May-Apr
and only May 1st and May 16th is yellow.

If, I double-click on the 3rd transaction the "Edit Schedule Transaction"
is displayed, and then I click OK.  The calendar displays months Sep-Aug
and only Sep 1st and Sep 16th is yellow.

How do I see all the correct yellow for Feb 1st, May 16th, Sep 1st, and
Nov 16th?

MIke