no documentation available

joost.t.hart at planet.nl joost.t.hart at planet.nl
Tue Oct 30 12:48:38 EDT 2007

I have the same problem, at least under KDE.

I seem to remember that I got it working under Gnome.

What are you using?

We have seen a discussion here in which it was suggested to add a few symlinks into the kde help arena, but for me to no avail either.
In the end I gave up. I do not like Gnome and use a pdf copy of the user docs if needed...

A real solution would be comforable indeed, but I do not expect this to be a GnuCash issue (per se).

Cheers,
Joost.