Compiling gnucash-2.2.1 on FC7 missing slib

Graeme Nichols gnichols5 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 23:14:16 EDT 2007

Hello Chris,

Thanks,

I don't understand why that error isn't there. Because of something I did
wrong in redirecting the output to a file I suppose.

Attached is a file that I copied from the terminal output just now showing
the error.

Could this be caused by a faulty gnome upgrade from FC6 to FC7?

I have several gnome packages that do not appear to have been upgraded:

gnome-keyring-manager-2.16.0-2.fc6
licq-gnome-1.2.7-3
gnome-print-devel-0.37-11
gnome-vfs-1.0.5-21
libgnomeprint-devel-1.116.0-10
libgnomecups-devel-0.2.2-8
system-switch-mail-gnome-0.5.25-10
gnome-libs-1.4.1.2.90-46
gnome-audio-2.0.0-4
gnome-kerberos-0.3.3-2
redhat-switch-printer-gnome-0.5.12-1
libgnomedb-1.0.4-3
gnome-vfs-devel-1.0.5-21
gnome-libs-devel-1.4.1.2.90-46
gnome-audio-extra-2.0.0-3.1.1
libgnomeprint-1.116.0-10
libgnomecups-0.2.2-8
libgnomeprintui-devel-1.116.0-6.1
libgnomeprint15-0.37-11
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-0.22.0-18
libgnomeprintui-1.116.0-6.1
gnome-print-0.37-11
gnome-vfs-extras-0.2.0-9

Are any of the above required for gnucash?

All the other gnome packages have the fc7 suffix to them.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Graeme.

On 01/09/07, Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 03:19:54PM +1000, Graeme Nichols wrote:
> > Hello Derek,
> >
> > I have attached the output of the build command. Doesn't mean much to me
> I'm
> > afraid.
>
> There are no errors in the output you attached.  It doesn't include
> the error below.
>
> -chris
>

> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Graeme.

> > > during

> > > /accounts'
> /checks'
> /checks'

> patience
> > > but
> > >
> > > Are you sure that the error isn't higher up?  It would seem to imply
> > > that there's a problem in "checks" but that doesn't make sense at all.

> > > -derek
> > >
> > > --
> > >        Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
> > >        Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
> > >        warlord at MIT.EDU                        PGP key available
> > >

> > --
> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Graeme.

Kind Regards,