Can't delete a transaction

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Sep 3 17:05:47 EDT 2007

"Jason Yamada-Hanff" <jasonyh at gmail.com> writes:
> The warning text is, logically, "Delete the current transaction?" with two checkboxes related to remembering the settings.  I guess what must have happened is that I hit "No" and checked "Remember
> and don't ask again," effectively shutting off the ability to ever delete a transaction.

Hmm.  Well, I can readily reproduce.  And while it is all consistent, I still
think it's weird enough to be considered wrong, in large part because the
button being pressed (and saved) isn't "No [don't let me delete the
transaction]", but instead "Cancel".  If there was a separate "No" button,
then it would be reasonable behavior.  But the Cancel should cancel the
dialog — in this context as if the window manager's button was activated.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}