Compiling gnucash-2.2.1 on FC7 missing slib

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Thu Sep 6 00:32:10 EDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 01:36:01PM +1000, Graeme Nichols wrote:
> Hello again Chris,
>
> Did you manage to find out why gnucash-2.2.1 was not building OK?

No, but given your symptom, I'm guessing it's not an error building but
rather an error in packaging.  That is, something in the spec file.

I don't know how much the spec file that Bill uses differs from the
one in our tarball, but I'm betting that his is better maintained than
ours.  BTW, gnucash-2.2.1 is already available as an official rpm for
Fedora 7.

-chris