budget report questions

Risto Paasila rpaasila at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 11 08:59:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

I want to create a budget report which contains only a subset of
accounts.
For example these are the some accounts:

equipment:cleaning
equipment:grounds
equipment:catering
consumables:cleaning
consumables:catering

I want display a budget report for a subset containing only cleaning,
and another one for catering and so on.

The problem is that when I select only the relevant accounts,
the report only shows the last account name, e.g. cleaning.

The display looks something like this:
cleaning 50 34
cleaning 23 5

Can it somehow be made to display the full account name (there is a
flag in the options)?
I would like the display to look like:
equipment:cleaning  50 34
consumables:cleaning 23 5

Or do you have any better suggestions how to track business area
budgets?

Is the any way to have a total budget amount and total actuals for
the displayed accounts?

Thanks
Risto