Gnucash 2.2.1 won't print

Dave Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 12 15:34:24 EDT 2007

Hmm. Doesn't 'sudo port install evince' take care of all the
dependencies? I might have details of the command wrong -- I spend my
time in fink instead. But yes, you'll need all those dependencies, but
MacPorts is supposed to take care of them.

The other thing that comes to mind is that MacPorts version of gtk+ was
  recently only 2.8.something. The gtkprint change (which is what you
are running into) didn't happen until gtk+ 2.10. Have they revved up
gtk+? Did you install it yourself separately?

Dave

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net