possible to see into the future with scheduled transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 20 22:54:59 EDT 2007

Quoting linuxmaillists at charter.net:

> The FAQ and Wiki must be down because I keep getting dumped to "this
> page is parked free by GoDaddy.com" It also happens when I go to
> the main page and click the FAQ and Wiki links.

Um, they work fine for me... And we have the registration through
April, 2012..  So if it's not working for you then I'd complain to
your ISP, because you're being attacked.