Keyboard actions

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Tue Sep 25 06:17:10 EDT 2007

GnuCash 2.2.1 on Windows (XPPro)

Is there a keyboard action to toggle the "R" column in a register?

I've just been updating my bank account transactions to get the "cleared"
balance to agree with what I see in the bank's online system. (I'm not
"reconciling" - the next statement isn't due for a couple of weeks).

I do this in the register, but AFAICT this requires me to (a) left-click
on the "R" column of the transaction and (b) hit "enter" (to confirm). I
can't confirm using just the mouse(*) and I can't even tab to the "R"
column so can't change it using just the keyboard.

The only way I can find to do this with just the keyboard is to start a
"reconcile" action, update the relevant entries, and then "postpone". Am
I missing something?

(*) not without either bringing up another dialog, or changing the
"confirm" settings so it doesn't appear - which I don't really want to do
at this stage.