incorrect starting balance -> can't find the issue

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 20:42:06 EDT 2007

> Did you check for any other combonations that come to $8.12 ?

So you think that somehow two or more transactions were deleted that added
up to $8.12?  I guess it is possible but not likely.

I haven't gone through and checked for combination transactions, mainly
because I would have to manually re-reconcile almost 3 years of statements
to find the two culprits!!!  Any suggestion on another way to do that?

So, is it pretty much that gnucash is absolutely correct and the error is a
user error somewhere?