Quickbooks to GnuCASH

Tony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Thu Apr 3 00:04:18 EDT 2008

Thanks Charles.

I replaced the existing file, so I now presumably have the latest and
greatest.

But it appears that this only works with Quicken and not Quickbooks
files, can you confirm?  My QuickBooks2008 file has a .qbw extension.

Is there any automated way to convert this type of file or am I out of
luck?

Thanks!
--tony