GNU Cash Install Issues on MAC OS 10.5 Leopard

Mark Manning cosworth66 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 18:13:29 EDT 2008

Hi Guillaume,  Thanks very much for your help and advice.  Last night
I was able to get Fink started with the download and compile of
gnucash2 and it completed without any apparent problems.  Once that
was finished I started gnucash and the program started just fine.
This was around 3AM after about 6 hours of crunching.

I closed down the machine and logged in again this morning with my
normal user login and I cant get gnucash to run in any terminal or
xtem window.   I'm sure there is some environment that needs to be set
but I dont know what it is.  I cant find a .profile file on my system
under any account and wouldn't know what to put in it at this point.

Do you have any suggestions on how to get this started under a user
account, I'm quite confident that it is installed and compiled as it
ran last night but I dont know how to start it again.

Cheers,

Mark.