Funds trend in time.

Paolo Di Giacomo pistadj-gnucash at yahoo.it
Sun Apr 6 10:22:43 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I need to keep track of changing values of quotations of a Fund I
bought. I followed the instructions in the UM to obtain a report that
shows the Fund trend in time. So I updated the price of Fund during
this year but, when I select the Stock Value Report I get nothing: no
data are available for that stock. Actually there are no movements
recorded (except the initial bought of Stocks) but I suppose the trend
should be calculated using the price I inserted during the year...
I selected "Nearest in time" as Price Source, and, when I updated the
prices in price editor I set "last" as type (but also "unknown" does
not solve the issue).

Thanks for your help

Paolo