Problems getting quotes for funds

Paolo Di Giacomo pistadj-gnucash at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 8 01:17:18 EDT 2008

Thanks for your support.
I tried to apply the patch using "patch" for windows, but it fails
with the following errors:

C:\usr\share\perl5\Finance\Quote\Yahoo>patch -p7 --binary <libfinance-quote-yaho
o-2.diff
patching file Base.pm
Hunk #1 FAILED at 56.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 142.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 189.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 254.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 276.
5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Base.pm.rej

I then applied all the changes described in diff file by hand. Now the
Finance::Quote works from command line:

Retrieving updated value for Ducato Azionario Italia
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
  symbol: IT0001036315ITA      <=== required
  date: 04/04/2008           <=== required
  currency: EUR                  <=== required
  last: 17.14                <=\
  nav:                      <=== one of these
  price: 17.14                <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

Anyway I cannot update prices within GnuCash (I get no error or
feedback, prices are simply not being updated).
I already changed url in Europe.pm to
"http://uk.old.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv" following suggestions I
found in the mailing list.
What am I missing?