Oops Deleted reconciled transaction

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Wed Apr 9 06:10:08 EDT 2008

Can you simply reconcile the relevant account?  Your transaction can have one
half (say the debit) reconciled and not the other half (the credit).  You are
not limited to reconciling bank accounts, although reconciling other accounts
is not often done.  So I would open a Reconcile window for the other account,
setting the balance of the account to be what the ledger shows, and do it
there.   I am not sure whether I have actually done that or not.

HTH,

Doug.

Mark Rosenthal <mgtr at thewarren.vispa.com>On Wednesday 09 April 2008 6:43:54 pm