Blank Display when scrolling

Jason Ahrens jason at cougarcorp.net
Tue Apr 15 00:04:56 EDT 2008

Paolo Di Giacomo said the following on 14/04/2008 8:31 PM:
> I have the same problem here. Moreover when I click on last
> transaction in order for example to modify it, there is a bad "row
> refresh", so last rows appears duplicated, even if their "clones"
> cannot be clicked.
> Windows XP SP2, ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 as video card. I use GnuCash
> 2.2.4 r16997.

That problem I can at least duplicate reliably. When I open any ledger,
all the entries have a thin "double line" between all entries. Selecting
an entry for editing causes the "double line" to collapse to a single
line. If there's any "Extra space" in the window not covered by the
ledger, then I get the 'phantom duplication' as well. Really, it's just
a not-correct redraw.