What is "Expense: Adjustment"?

Rudi rudi at informationobject.com
Wed Apr 16 08:13:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

 >> There are of course other sorts of adjustments.

I haven't needed to do it yet but I thought I'd need
to do an adjustment if say .....

I went out with 100 dollars .. got so drunk I can't
remember everything and came one with only 10 dollars.

I can only account for 60 dollars.

Therefore Adjustment = deposit $30 for drunken stupor
and withdraw from Assets:Cash in Wallet.

Sounds funny a bit but I'm for real.

Cheers.
Rudi.